This release includes support for development kits from two of our more popular hardware manufacturers, welcoming the Arduino Due and the Microchip Curiosity PIC32MZEF into the growing library of supported hardware in Atmosphere Studio. We’re also excited to introduce preliminary support for connecting to The Things Network, so stay tuned for more information and added support on this in the near future. Lastly, we’ve made a series of smaller improvements throughout the UI to enhance the Atmosphere experience.
Complete release notes for Platform Update v1.3.2 include:
- Added support for Arduino Due as an available project type within Atmosphere Studio
- Added support for Microchip PIC32MZEF development board as an available project type within Atmosphere Studio
- Introduced support for The Things Network
- Added several demos to the Studio Demo Projects section for various project types that focus on how to use specific embedded elements
- Data glance widget now includes a configuration option to set a decimal point limit for a dataset value
- Data graph widget now displays a complete and readable timestamp when a data point is hovered over
- Improved language within the code editor window accessible through various Studio elements
- Clarified language within delete windows for elements and connectors so it’s distinct which object is being deleted.
- Corrected bug within the Find Device window so the selected option is visibly identified
- Corrected bug so all tables now properly display filtered results when searching from a table