Complete release notes for Platform Update v1.4.9 include:
- Introduced Device Settings element in Studio that enables the user to configure their device and have the device respond to configuration changes.
- Introduced ability for users to view a list that represents the history of device setting changes for a particular device.
- Mobile app now remembers the user’s session for as long as the session is valid if the user exits the app.
- Improved formatting of timestamps in the device logs area in the UI.
- Fixed bug where basic users and managers could view the “Move” button on the device table, and attempt to move devices to another organization despite not having the authorization on the API to do so.
- Fixed a bug where the user could attempt to login to the UI by pressing the back button on the login page.